Sunday 12 March 2017

OUGD502 - Studio brief 02 - Studio creme contact

My first steps for the creative report were contacting Studio Creme, the reasoning behind contacting them first was because I felt I had a better chance of conducting an email on one of the smaller studios I highlighted. Previous to this I contacted both Build and Founded but I didn't receive a response from either, I took into account that they both must be incredibly busy so from this I went forward and contacted Studio Creme.
































James from Studio Creme replied within a day which was encouraging but as we exchanged emails it was apparent that even though he was open to answer some questions, it was finding the time to answer my questions which was the problem. I knew that relying on others wasn't the best idea for the creative report so I needed to change my approach and possibly who I was contacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment