Friday 24 March 2017

OUGD502 - Studio brief 02 - Eve Warren contact

The second professional I contacted was Eve Warren, who is a graduate from Leeds College of Art who focuses on colourful and expressive work which I personally admire. Ive known of her work for while studying here at LCA but we also follow each other on Instagram so I took the opportunity to contact Eve through Instagram. She was more than happy to help as she's been in the same situation as me before with the creative report.









































Her in depth responses were exactly what I was after as I particularly got a lot from learning how a studio such as Koto works as i'm a big fan of  Koto's bold work. Learning how she also contacted studios and kept the momentum up from third year into the industry was inspiring but also assuring to see how other graduates have done it in such a competitive industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment