Saturday 18 March 2017

OUGD502 - Studio brief 02 - Creative report questions

The questions I sent to all the practitioners would all be the same as I felt it'll give different perspectives on subject points. With all the practitioners being graphic design graduates from Leeds, I wanted the responses to relate yet be completely diverse and I believed this would be accomplished through the questions. The main aims of the questions were to learn more about the transition after graduation and the comparable differences between university and industry. The questions are below:

What was your transition from university to industry like?
Can you tell me what you’re currently doing within the industry?
Could you tell me your working process?
Have you made any big adjustments to the way you work since graduating?
How have you found studio life compared to working within a university studio?
How did you approach studios before or after graduation?
Whats the best advice you would give to a graphic design graduate?
What do you think of the current graphic design scene in the north?

No comments:

Post a Comment