Tuesday 2 May 2017

OUGD502 - Studio brief 01 - Copy of presentation

My presentation for this year reflected on my experiences and responses to the PPP and Responsive modules but I also reflected on myself as a learner. Furthermore what I have experienced over the past nine months and how they have affected my current aims and ambitions. In the presentation I also identified creative concerns, personal aims and professional ambitions I intend to explore further over the Summer and during Level 6 of the course. In my opinion I feel as though the presentation was a success as I was confident before presenting in front of my peers, and I feel this is down to continued presentation practice in the prior weeks to the presentation. In terms of the content I presented I hope it best represented me best and my peers understood my practice at this stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment