Thursday 18 February 2016

OUGD402
Studio Brief 02
Concept development

Following talks with my peers and further thinking about my personal branding concept, I've decided to change the final outcome of my personal branding. At the beginning my plan was to have a website  but now when I consider the benefits of this, I don't think a website is the right choice at this stage of my practice. For a website to be successful you need a certain amount of coverage, not just online but in the physical world. The other options online are, Facebook, which was good for a certain time but lost its cause and isn't the right platform for exposure. Twitter is predominantly word based and graphic design can only say so much. Instagram is the perfect balance right now for graphic design interest and personal perusal, it allows greater expression of one personality than Tumblr and easily captures what you're all about.

I think Instagram is the perfect balance for my practice at this time, by using an account I can expose my own work along with showing other work I'm interested in, following the eye to eye concept I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment