Thursday 18 February 2016

OUGD402
Binding & Monoprint induction

Recently I had workshops in book binding and mono print, in both Ive learned new skills as prior to the workshops I'd never done either. In the bookbinding session I produced three varied types of books, all made using different binds and stitches






















Firstly the bookbinding workshop was very useful, even know I only learned three ways of binding, from that I learnt the basics which will serve me well in future briefs. Before I had the workshop I most likely would of been slack when it came to binding my work and picked the easy option of stapling but now I know numerous binds, I'll be able to apply them to my work.


























The second induction was in mono print, which was another first for me. I really enjoyed this workshop because it made a change from constantly being sat behind a computer screen. It gave me an opportunity to be more hands on with my work and enabled me to think about more ways in which I can use this printing method.

No comments:

Post a Comment