Thursday 10 May 2018

OUGD602 - My plans

Thanks to this years PPP module and work placements I feel like I have more of a direction for once I finish university. I've highlighted three cities which I will look for work in, the three being in no particular order are Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle. I selected these three for numerous reasons both personal and professional. Additionally, throughout the year I have been tweaking a list of studios I will be contacting once I finish. The list includes:


  • Mark Studio (Manchester)
  • Field design (Manchester)
  • b and w studio (Leeds)
  • Wonderstuff (Newcastle)
  • Build (Leeds)
  • Everything is my design (Newcastle)
  • Fieldwork (Manchester)
  • The Northern Block  (Newcastle)
  • studio enar (Manchester)
  • refold (Manchester)
  • split design (Leeds)
  • thompson brand partners (Leeds)
  • altogether  (Newcastle)
  • Rabbit Hole (Leeds)
I will reach out to these studios for internships and see where I end up, but I have already been in contact with a few so I will contact them first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment