Sunday 8 April 2018

OUGD602 - Initial personal identity ideas

Initial thoughts about identity are that I want it to be stripped back and consistent across both print and digital outcomes. However, I am approaching the identity with the backbone already designed which is my website. Therefore, the core of the identity and stationary will be heavily informed by the site and whatever I create for the identity must work well with the style of the site. In terms visuals at this early stage, I'm leaning towards a simple logotype to represent myself as I don't want to overdo my identity, as I believe designers shouldn't have a elaborate identity pinning them down to a particular style. Instead I think they should be simple and open, and this is what I aim to achieve.
I want to communicate myself as a humble and versatile designer, and this will be accomplished not only through design but also tone of voice and how I verbally present myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment