Saturday 17 March 2018

OUGD602 - Website & portfolio feedback from Michael C Place

A few months back when I was conducting research for my dissertation I decided it'd be relevant to contact Studio Build to ask Michael Place some questions regarding my dissertation. I believed Michael would prove a piece of invaluable research as he has worked with music labels and artists for the vast majority of his career, so it related heavily with my dissertation which looked at the role of graphic design in the electronic music industry. However, to cut a long story short Elena the studio manager who I contacted was more than happy to help but informed me that the studio was incredibly busy so it may take some time Michael to help. Sadly Michael was unable to help me before the deadline but through continued correspondence with Elena I managed to get a website and portfolio review from Michael.



























To receive feedback from Michael was very encouraging and motivational as he seemed impressed with both my website and work. The issues that he mentioned are ones I was fully aware of and in the process of changing so the negatives were also encouraging I suppose. From the feedback I'm defiantly going to take everything on board and make changed accordingly. Finally, it was also very encouraging for Elena to ask me to keep them updated with my portfolio in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment