Sunday 1 November 2015

Time planning / Making time to daydream
OUGD402

Today was all about the importance of time planning and how to structure time to fulfil our time at University. We had to put together a timeplan for the week, by doing this I realised my time is precious and I should plan my days more often. Not only did we talk about the importance of time within our own practice but also in the professional practices, about how larger agencies have planning departments but smaller agencies have to plan for themselves. 

As another part of the task we had to research into apps that can help us manage our time, I looked into RescueTime, what I got from the website is that 'RescueTime helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive.' How it works is that it tracks time spent on applications and websites, giving you an accurate picture of your day then gives you detailed reports and data based on your activity. I won't personally be using RescueTime as Apple notes what I'm using at this time, suits my needs and is free of charge.



No comments:

Post a Comment